Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Dog Blocks Fused

Pugsley blockI did some work on my Dazzling Dogs quilt blocks last Monday when I went to sew with my friend. I've been slow to get them posted, but here they are. I only got to two of them what with selecting fabrics, fusing the fusible web, cutting and positioning the pieces to form the image - plus all the talking and visiting we had to do!

These blocks are all made from scrap fabrics from my stash. I particularly like the combinations in these two blocks. This one is named Pugsley. He's got a friendly little butterfly fluttering near his right ear.

Ted blockThis one is named Ted. His little propellor spins atop a multi-colored golden hat. What a bunch of characters these fun dogs make. It's going to be fun seeing them with more detail. I've got three more blocks to go with fusing, then it's on to the stitching to add details.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Doreen,

    These are simply adorable.
    So well done. I sooo love them and brought a smile to my face. Any cats in the works?

    great work,
    Alma

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.